Come lend a hand to make your library great. Individuals and groups are needed on either a one-time or ongoing basis for:
- Covering and cleaning books
- Repairing Library materials
- Assisting with inventories
- Shelving books
- Shelf reading (Ask us about the Adopt-a-Shelf program)
- . . . and many other special projects
All volunteers need to complete and return an application with basic information, including your volunteer task preferences. Once your application is complete, or if you need further assistance, please contact our Volunteer Coordinator, Bryce. He can be reached by telephone at 801-423-2622.